Dienstag, 27. Juli 2010

Campervan and Internet Access

Today I picked up the camper van from the Britz / Maui rental station near Brisbane airport. Due to a music festival in the regon, the station was very busy and we had to wait for more than an hour. The van looks fine and there should be sufficient space for us - although not too much.

After this I had sort out my Telstra pre-paid sim card. Returning to the shop they told me I was on a text and voice plan without internet - although I had specifically asked for internet. Now they told me I had to purchase another Sim card for 2$. This did not sound very plausible but for 2$ I did not mind. However, after handing me out another sim card he figured out how to reconfigure the other card. So after 30 mins. I was able to access the net through my MiFi device.

Tomorrow we will start our camper van trip - possibly with a visit to the large Westfield Chermside shopping mall.

By the way, Brisbane is currently rainy and cold and the forecast doesn't look too well for the next days.


—-- Artikel wurde erstellt auf meinem iPad

Position:Pimelea St,Everton Hills,Australien

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen